Commemorative plate of the English Lutheran Church in Tuttle, North Dakota. 9 1/4" plate from the late 50's features picture of church in red with ornate gold decal trim on edge. Back tells when church was organized, September 17, 1916 and lists the history such as each name change and names and dates of all the reverends with the last commencing in 1958. Plate was decorated by World Wide Art Studios a division of Atlas Crystal Works, Covington, Tennessee.
Plate is in excellent condition with no wear to decoration.